Autism Soundboard Autism Soundboard

Well this cant end well...

MrApophis responds:

You're a faggot go die.

After The Credits After The Credits

What the fuck, this requires Unity to play? What is this, Ubisoft or Ea? Maybe I got this wrong, if so I apologize. But I am downloading some cheeky shoehorn bullshit to play this game. I have never done this with other Newground games before. Damn...

HT83 bikini summer dress HT83 bikini summer dress

Question

What is the name of the song? I play piano, and the melody is happy go lucky

Spectrum Spectrum

Good

Nice job, I thought this game has all the qualitys that I expected out of it. Just keep doing what your doing.

Russian Boxer! Russian Boxer!

Brings back classic 16 bit memories

Well how should I put this, at first I logged onto newgrounds as usual never really been a fan of the games until recently, so I got into Rocky fever and started downloading the latest Rocky movie off of Torrentspy which to the nonbelievers out there is a great movie. This game kept me pumped till my torrent was done downloading, props to you for peeking my intrest. The game was amazingly well done. I almost cant believe that your created the sprites yourself. Well it's safe to say that I mastered this game and had a excellent time pounding the enemys into blood sausage. My hats to you and your excellent creators--.

--Valen--

Neon Neon

Very good game

130870 Bitches!! Wave 39 was a bitch and I coudent beat it. Other than that this game is the best

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

very great

this is very good i learned how to play half of the mario bros theme and i can play the zelda theme it's so cool

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

this game rocks

i won due to a game glitch that allowed me to touch the pac man on coke

Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

great game

funny i beat the game and died at the same time